Laurens Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tea spoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Boil chicken until tender and shred or cut into bite size pieces. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until crisp but tender.
- In a small bowl mix together the soup, mayonnaise and curry powder. Set aside. In a 9×13 inch baking dish layer the chicken, broccoli, soup mixture, and cheese. Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over the top and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.